Below is the image of Mission 3 - Hard Choices map (GDI). Upon starting the game and deploying your crawler I notice your support power points:
1. Instantly Reset after use.
2. Recharge instantly by "5Points" each second.
I am puzzled as to how this works and looked at the whole script many times over, If its working in the game, then I know I have missed it. But I cant identify because I don't understand how it works, OR what it looks like..
I have also found the scripts for it but I am not sure if "POWER POINTS" refers to actual power for units/buildings or SUPPORT points. But since There is a separate script for POWER under the "PLAYER TAB" I would assume that is it.
So any clue as to how to get the support points to regenerate like it does in this Mission 3 - Hard Choices ?? -- Or perhaps provide your own example of it.
Would greatly appreciate help on this as its holding me back, In the mean time I will continue looking into the matter myself..
No announcement yet.
2 results in 0.00 seconds.
You can also choose from the.
Scripting Help - Support PointsLast edited by fenix; 04-28-2012, 11:11 PM.
Generals 2 - Worldbuilder Wish ListAll this talk of whats going to be in the game, what faction etc has made me want to make a post about the map making side of things. To me this is the most exciting aspect because I really did enjoy making maps for kw and cnc4.. Now alas, we get one for generals 2 which looks promising.
So to all the map making fanatics out there, why don't we share what we would like to see in the program that you feel will make it worth while and efficient ?
(Of course, I wouldn't expect devs to do this, I am sure they got their hands full making the game) - Still I am curious
I'll begin with:
- Adding custom music or video files to it - Perhaps we can create our own "mini-map video transmissions" and use it to create exciting missions. - I remember in Kw editor you could add music from the game itself and tie to a script/ event. However we couldn't add anything outside of that.
- Would like a world builder that gets some support and updates along with the game as well.
- LOTS OF COOL doodads like. eg- aircraft carrier or anything rare that we might not have in missions or multi to embrace our creativity.
- short cuts to the game from the editor would be nice so we don't have to open it separately.
I'm sure I had more but this is all i can think off. Fire away.