In case that the future CnC will play in the Tiberium Universe, which is clearly the most interesting for me, I would like to see the famous Tiberium back again as a biological organism like in the old CnCs, not as a crystal like in Tiberian Wars
What I loved most about the old Tiberian Sun and Firestorm was the flair and feeling of being in an infected world - infected by a strange organism called "Tiberium" which was obviously not from this earth. I loved this idea much more than the "newer" Tiberium we got in Tiberium Wars which was only a growing crystal. So my idea is, to bring back the old organic Tiberium in a newer CnC. This would contain following elements:
- redseigned appereance which looks more organic
- Tiberium lifeform like in TibSun, whis means different kinds of monsters and beings which could be integrated into gameplay as important combat units (like e.g. the sandworms in Frank Herbert's Dune)
- Tiberium plants - remember the Tiberium Riparius from TibSun, which created Tiberium? And all these strange trees which looked like from a strange plant? And these green slime...
- Waste Tiberium - another feature which is well known from TibSun
- Showing the effect of tiberium on humans by focusing some videos on mutants - eg humans could get changed in their DNA by the tiberium and develop superhuman powers which could also play a role in gameplay and unit design
+ The game would feel as a "real Tiberium CnC" and a true sequel to TibSun
+ The Tiberium would get more interesting as it would be shown as a strange and foreign organism which has a vast impact on the earth - on flora AND fauna, on humans, animals and landscape
+ The player would regain the feeling to play in an infected world which gets changed by an alien process which he (the player) can't really stop - therefore, mankind has to adapt
+ Showing tiberium as a power superior to all normals human weapon systems, Tiberium and its creatures could be a extremely interesting and exciting gameplay element which would open vast new possibilities for unit design
- All this would be a contradiction to the Tiberian Wars storyline, where we saw Tiberium as a funny looking crystal which was just another form of worthy element for mankind - but I think the storyline is broken anyways since CnC4 which most people try to forget
IMAGES OF THE SAID TIBERIUM LIFEFORMS HERE!