1. bring back cool music like in the old C&Cs.
2. offline play or no must-be-online to play
3. famous hollywood actors
4. do not rush during the game development
1. find a guy that could be the next Frank Klepacki and make some more cool tracks. I recommand a dubstep DJ.
2. no more must-be online to play a game like in C&C 4. Yea this method is great against piracy, but there are times when the internet connection is slow or no internet service at all, how do you play the game, then? maybe the developers can learn from Starcraft 2, which Blizzard put in an offline mode.
3.find more famous hollywood actors for briefing, they are famous for a reason, because they have good acting skills.
4. this is the MOST important idea. is that do not rush to develope the games. C&C 3 and RA3 have way too many bugs, and C&C 4 came out a little....way too fast. Even if EA hates Blizzard, they should learn how they develope a game. Blizzard's way of developing a game is "it's done when it's done", which is good because the game will look polished and less buggy. Starcraft 1 took around 2 to 3 years of development, and look at it, it is still stands as South Korea's famous national gaming sport. C&C should be competed as a national sport someday too.
1. C&C will sounds just like what it used to be
2. now we can play the game anywhere, anytime.
3. the mission briefing will look like a real movie, and the game will probably sell better because the actor is famous and many people brought the game just to look at their favorite actor.
4. as i said above, less buggy and more polished, will be a good game indeed
1. probably will take a long time to find the next Frank Klepacki.
2. piracy will rise again (of course)
3. the script must be good and fit the actor ways of acting, or it will suck big time.
4. the developers will have to sacrifice their time and make this good game, and maybe living on staled pizza and staying up all night to make the game, I heard that how Blizzard's employee did it.