A defeated player in skirmish or multiplayer having credits transfered.
Basically what will happen is in a skirmish or multiplayer game, when a player/AI is defeated, their funds won''t dissappear, but will instead be transfered. 75% of the defeated player's credits will go to whichever player caused the most destruction to the defeated player, and 25% will go to whoever made the finishing move (destroying last unit/structure of the enemy.) If the person that made the finishing move caused the most damage, they get all of it. If the person who caused the most damage is by chance defeated as well, whoever made the finishing move will get all of it. Funds will not be transfered to allies for betrayal kills, and if there is a tie for most damage caused or if no damage was caused to the defeated player (like if they resign) no funds are transfered. Transfers will still be made for resigning players.
1. Helps for matches that have limited resources.
2. Gives something the player can use in-game for defeating players.
3. Resource-hoarders will be made prime targets.
1. May give players unfair advantages.
2. Destroying just one unit or structure can automatically give a kill stealer 25% of a player's funds.