Tiberium Crystal War DEMO Released
United States mirror may not work yet at the time of this posting:
DOWNLOAD 1) 100 MBIT UNITED STATES: http://www.moddb.com/mods/tcw/downlo...ar-online-demo
DOWNLOAD 2) 100 MBIT GERMANY: http://i7.zunnie.net/tcwdemo/TCW_DEMO.zip
IRC: irc.mp-gaming.com #MP-TCW
Open TCW_DEMO.zip with Winzip (or something like that) and extract the folder
called Tiberium Crystal War DEMO to your harddrive.
Run wwconfig.exe and configure your options such as resolution.
Playing the Game Online
To join our server and play online please run Ren_IP.exe and enter the path to your
Tiberium Crystal War DEMO installation game.exe and enter the IP and Port, give the entry a Name
and then hit "Save". Then click on the Connect button to join and play.
Server IP = 126.96.36.199
Port = 7788
Name = MP-TCW Server
IRC: irc.mp-gaming.com #MP-TCW
Example Shot of Ren_IP
Here is a detailed list of what is currently available in the Tiberium Crystal War Online DEMO:
- TCW_Gobi and TCW_The_Moon maps have a GDI Armory and a Nod Shrine ingame
- GDI War Factory, GDI Barracks, GDI Refinery, GDI Power Plant, GDI Armory buildings are ingame
- Nod War Factory, Nod Hand of Nod, Nod Refinery, Nod Power Plant, Nod Secret Shrine are ingame
- GDI Predator, Pitbull, Mammoth Tank, Harvester vehicles are ingame (plus the Renegade GDI APC)
- Nod Raider Buggy, Attack Bike vehicles are ingame (plus the Renegade Nod vehicles)
- GDI Commando, Zonetrooper characters are ingame (plus the Renegade characters)
- Nod Saboteur is ingame (plus the Renegade characters)
- The GDI Zonetrooper is tiberium resistant and can not be ran over by vehicles
- Added dozens emitters and explosions made by community developer GuNsHiP_MK_II
- New small sized map called TCW_Gobi added based on work from Aircraftkiller
- New medium sized map called TCW_Snow added based on work from dtrngd
- New small sized map TCW_Spikewar with new visuals
- New large sized map TCW_The_Moon with low gravity and blue tiberium meteor
- Capturable Tiberium Spikes which can be captured with a Engineer or Saboteur for constant moneyflow
- GDI Armory and Nod Shrine are linked in with the Refill Button on the Purchase Terminal. If this support building is destroyed you can no longer use the Refill Button.
- TT 4.0 Sidebar is now in use displaying the character and vehicle purchase options
- All characters spawn with a knife, stab stab stab
- Commando's play sound 'Warning enemy commando detected' for the opposite team when purchased
- When the Powerplant is destroyed buildtime is increased by two
- When the Powerplant is destroyed there is NO double cost punishment
- Engineers and Saboteurs now have a repairgun with 5 'bullets' which repair a building in steps of 400 damage points. When all 5 bullets have been used you must buy a new engineer or saboteur to repair again.
- There is now a switch present on Spike Only Maps in the Barracks and Hand of Nod where you can "buy" a free engineer or saboteur but only if there is not one already and if the building is alive.
- Purchase Terminals icons for refilling custom made displaying the Armory and Shrine
- Two Palm trees for decoration were added to the game
- Blue Tiberium Crystal prop for decorating the Tiberium field was added to the game
- GDI Power Plant is now ingame providing power to the GDI Base
- Nod Power Plant is now ingame providing power to the Nod Base
- Nod Harvesters now stealth properly even when they are empty
- GDI Pitbull stealth detection enhanced, now works on all stealthed units regardless of their team
- Nod Saboteur character added. Ownage.
- New HUD enabled, fixed the white stripe in center
- Various ammo and armor settings updated for better balance between units, buildings and vehicles
- Tiberium Spikes can now be captured in 20 seconds after entering the building
- Tiberium Spikes now play the 'entered captured building' sound from CNC3
- Tiberium Spikes play sounds when they are captured "Building Captured" or "Our Building has been Captured" if it was yours and the enemy captured it.
- Tiberium Spikes are now vehicle blocked, you can no longer drive throught he center and run engineers over
- New Tiberium harvesting logic which allows for partial loaded harvesters to dump at the refinery. Green max: 1400, Blue max: 2800
- Purchase Terminal tiles properly light up or down depending on the building status
- GDI AI Harvesters now dump into the refinery bay
- GDI Harvester suspension adjusted so they are less 'sticky'
- Predator threads now move
- Mammoth Tank threads now move
- GDI Pitbull start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- GDI APC start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- GDI Harvester start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- GDI Orca start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- GDI Predator start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Flame Tank fire visuals updated
- Nod Flame Tank start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Harvester start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Raider Buggy start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Scorpion start/idle/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Nod Stealth Tank start/stop sound updated with new ones matching CNC3
- Chemsprayer weapon updated with new emitters and sounds
- Flamethrower weapon updated with new emitters and sounds
- GDI Zonetrooper character model updated with a nice one
- GDI Zonetrooper weapon fire sound updated matching CNC3
- Nod Militant Squad rifle sounds updated matching CNC3
- Pistol fire sound updated, no longer silenced
- GDI Pitbull rocket fire sound updated matching CNC3
- Whatever else we forgot to mention
Unfortunatly we could not finish the map TCW_Temple before the deadline of 17 sept. Also for some reason the Tiberium Spike does no longer animate.
We will prepare ONE small update for the Demo which will include fixes for them. But that is it. :P
Screenshots and other game log files are saved into your My Documents folder in MP\TCWClient.
Greetz TCW Dev Team: http://dev.mp-gaming.com/tcw/devs.php