The first Command & Conquer is once again updated. The previous revision of patch 1.06c introduced a system to allow multiplayer maps to function correctly, even if they didn't contain the maximum amount of start positions. With this third revision, this system finally works flawlessly no matter what language the game is played in, allowing you to play online against players who play C&C in French or German, or use one of the many available language packs.
This patch mainly contains bug fixes, but also adds a handy new feature. A quick overview:
- A bug has been fixed that messed up the start locations detection in multiplayer maps for languages other than English
- A bug preventing mods from loading their own custom music, rules.ini and mouse cursor files has been fixed
- Added SkirmishPlayers=[1-5] key in conquer.ini, and as option in CCConfig under "Multiplayer".
- Fixed the option to enable or disable the special credits music
- The last frame of the SSM Launcher's turret graphics without missiles is now coloured to house colour correctly.
Click here for the ModDB article with the download links and a deeper look into the new possibilities.