Giving E.U combat aircraft Evasive Maneouvres as an upgrade.
As countermeasures/point defence lasers are already taken by the U.S.A (lets assume they'll be in the DLC) and ECM is taken by the Chinese (lets assume they're faction 3), E.U aircraft could do with their own survival system.
I propose giving them an upgrade which mean's aircraft will take evasive maneourves while under fire to reduce enemy accuracy. For example, an E.U jet fighter could pull a barrel roll to throw off enemy fire and then get a speed bonus as they come out of the maneuver. Or the E.U VTOL could jink and change altitude while taking fire.
- Maintains faction diversity (rather than copying U.S/Chinese ideas)
- Makes the game more realistic - aircraft in reailty don't fly straight and level while under fire.
- Adds a new feature not seen before in the C&C universe.
- In reality, maneourves only have limited effectiveness, which is why they're used in conjuction with countermeasures.
- Altitude changes might be hard to implement due to the RTS camera position.